Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What's the best features or rewards to look for in Credit Cards? focus on travel rewards?

Just got an offer for an AmEx Gold that rewards me 50K flier miles if I spend 500 before the end of April. I%26#039;m considering opening it up, but I%26#039;m not really familiar with rewards out there for other cards and how the Flier Miles equate. I%26#039;ve read 25K = 1 domestic round trip. Looking for suggestions and explanation on Flier miles.



Thank in Advance



What%26#039;s the best features or rewards to look for in Credit Cards? focus on travel rewards?auto financing





The %26quot;miles%26quot; are a symbolic counting symbol. You have to call AmEx to find out how to redeem miles.



What features to look for? Ones that you will actually use. On my cards, I get my rewards as a cash rebate, so I can use it for anything on one, free gasoline on another and I have a car, and Borders gift cards, where I shop anyway.



What%26#039;s the best features or rewards to look for in Credit Cards? focus on travel rewards?

loan



I found The best info about your Question HERE:



(VERY good loans - c.cards - credit repair %26amp; score; info)



http://new-loans-center.blogspot.com



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment