Sunday, August 9, 2009

Things to annoy "The Man"?

I get offers for credit cards all the time. My brother suggested that instead of ripping up the letter and throwing it away, I should rip up the application, put the remains in the envelope, and mail it to the credit card company. After all, the envelope that comes with the application is prepaid.



What are some things you do to get back at %26quot;The Man%26quot;?



Things to annoy %26quot;The Man%26quot;?va loan





I shred the contents and send the envelope back to them...empty of course! If I want their credit card, I certainly know how to contact them. They don%26#039;t need to keep hounding me about it.



I save all of them for about a month, then take care of business!



Things to annoy %26quot;The Man%26quot;?

loan



I just ignore things that annoy me. Life is so much smoother that way :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment