Sunday, August 9, 2009

Can I get a Private student loan w/o a co-signer w/ No credit history?

When I say %26quot;no%26quot; credit, I mean 4 small credit cards w/ small limits. Unfortunately, I do not have a co-signer to meet the requirements on the loan, because of inquires on the score. Considering that I%26#039;m excelling in Nursing school, I feel confident in repaying the loan. My school doesn%26#039;t offer the Stafford Loan so that is not an option. Are there any lendors that will loan to a full-time student with very little credit, that is not bad, with out the co-signer? If so, I would greatly appreciate their link... THANX ~M.J. :)



Can I get a Private student loan w/o a co-signer w/ No credit history?construction loans





I asked a similuar question and got 2 answers... Fafsa. I know that%26#039;s probably not helpfull, but if you do get a good answer please let me know!! Good luck, it seems that we both may need it :P



Can I get a Private student loan w/o a co-signer w/ No credit history? loan



no|||%26quot;SCAM ALERT%26quot; BEWARE OF THE ADVANCE FEE SCAM a.k.a NIGERIAN SCAM. Never send $ up front via western union, money gram,any type of transfer to NIGERIA, U.K. CANADA in hopes of getting a loan. All you will get is 100 % guaranted SCAMMED if you send $ up front. Go to http:www.ripoffreport.com and http:www.scam.com for more on internet loan scams.Report these internet frauds to the IC3 Division of the FBI, ATTY. GENERALS office,and site listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment