Friday, August 7, 2009

Bank of America?? Should you boycott??

Bank Of America is pandering to illegal aliens by offering them credit cards and loans. In my opinion they are financig crime and criminals. If you have an account you should close it and tell them why very loudly that they are supporting criminals



Bank of America?? Should you boycott??commericial loan





All banks and credit card agencies should not only be compelled to verify legal status, but also that the person has not stolen an identity. Banks should be prosecuted for facilitating identity thieves and illegal aliens.



Someone hijacked my mother%26#039;s bank info..used it to pay their credit card bills. This thief was able to block the bank%26#039;s tracing capabilities. The credit card companies refused to tell my mother%26#039;s bank the identity of their client so the bank could bring charges against that person. That is immoral and encourages identity theft.



My husband and I changed banks, we even had to verify our marital status to have a joint account. They said due to Homeland Security issues.



But banks don%26#039;t have to verify legal status? That is absurd..boycott any bank who facilitates financial matters for illegal aliens. Bank of America is not the only one.



Bank of America?? Should you boycott??

loan



At least the gov%26#039;t is making money of the intrest the bank is making.|||HELL YEAH! WILL DO THAT RIGHT NOW! your kidding!? SHOOT! I%26#039;m going to tell them to suck my toe and leave! THANKS FOR TELLING US THIS!!!



Bank of America has lost 1 customer!



GOD BLESS AMERICA!|||Absolutely boycott! $$$$ talks|||Well, my family came from France and England about 150 years ago. I%26#039;m so grateful they let me bank there!|||This has been known for awhile so we need to step up the boycott in some way since definitely they are not responding to the current pressure so it needs to be upped to make them aware this type of activity is not acceptable for a US company.|||If I had money in a bank, and it was taking my money, and loaning it to people they can%26#039;t track.. Where does my money go?



I used to have an account at a bank they bought, no more!|||And we should target just one company who caters to illegals? What about the people who employ them? I notice many people do not get upset when there gardeners are mexican. Also, what about the citrus business, when was the last time you drank orange juice. If you want to fight illegal immigration, write to your senator about enforcing our border laws and creating fines to those companies who employ illegal immigrants.|||I boycotted them years ago for their questionable banking practices like sandbagging transactions to maximize on overdraft fees. Once I swiched to my credit union, no more overdraft fees (and I have not changed my spending habits either). Coincidence? Who knows. I got my money in my checking account instead of the bank%26#039;s so that%26#039;s all that matters. Save yourself some money and switch to a credit union people!!!!|||Are they really doing that!? Well, I don%26#039;t use that bank anyways but now I%26#039;m even more glad that I don%26#039;t. Someone needs to find the Bank Of America grand poohbah and smack him on the head with a spatula! Or um...something more severe....probably.|||Yes, they are pandering to the illegal aliens and supporting criminals by their actions.|||Report illegals to ICE



1-866-347-2423



http://www.ice.gov/



=|||BA certainly does not lose money on this activity, otherwise it wouldn%26#039;t exist. So, most of them must be paying back... Where do you see a connection between crime and giving somebody a lousy credit card (for which he pays through the nose in interest and fees)? Because of trackable nature of credit card transactions, I don%26#039;t believe that it%26#039;s a good financial instrument for illegal activity.



Besides, Bank of America is a business, and is entitled to any business strategy it sees fit as long as it%26#039;s not illegal. If you don%26#039;t like something they do, buy a controlling stake and change their business model to comply with your convictions. Alternatively you can bank somewhere else - banking is very competitive now days.|||We have been.|||Wells Fargo is aslo catering to them to with credit cards etv..|||No; if it is not, it is good for GOOD AMERICA.



AMERICA IS GOOD because it never



1) dishonoured govt of other country;



2) helped terrorist to terrorise govt of other country;



3) put finger in political affairs of other countery;



4) invaded other country;



5) dictated judiciary of other country;



6) deployed missile to terrorise ISLAMIC country and opponent RUSSIA;



7) inetrfare peaceful relation between ISLAMIC country and ISRAEL;



8) helped the countries with dictotorship;



9) tortourcher political prisoner because they are freedomfighter;



10) developed bio-logical weapon,



11) developed or tested ATOM BOMB, which are against HUMANKIND;



12) USED ATOM BOMB AGAINST OTHER COUNTRY.|||No. Bank of America is great. They have ATM%26#039;s all over the nation.|||bank of america rocks i would not quit banking with them for nothing



get a freaking life jurk

No comments:

Post a Comment