Friday, August 7, 2009

Are there any Grants, Scholarships, Loans, for a student that has already graduated?

(I have 2 B.A. degrees Business Mgmt and Economics)



I am 24 trying to get into Teaching and Coaching. There is a position that just has become availible, and it is a really good opertunity for me. However, I am told that I will have to take college classes while I teach. Are there any programs or any aid systems that I can use for a grant, loans even though.... (I have terrible credit I paid for school with credit cards), or Sholarship offers (I didnt have the best grades 2.3, give me a break I played football :) But, I am intrested in any positive feedback that I can get from anyone. Websites, personal info, free money programs.....Thanks I really need the help!! Opps before I forget I have already applied for financial aid the normal way



Are there any Grants, Scholarships, Loans, for a student that has already graduated?mortgage loan





You already started the right path. By applying, I am assuming that you mean the FASFA form. I was in the same boat as you. I have a B.S. in Business Mgt as well and went back and just graduated with degrees in Phys. Ed and Health Ed. You may have to worry about the upper end limits in what you can borrow. it is about 40k for Subsidized and Unsubsidized loans....those are not totally accurate numbers, but you%26#039;re on the path. Talk to counselors at the school you%26#039;re attending for the best information, then confirm it with possible lending institutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment