Friday, August 7, 2009

I have reciecved emails from Freelotto.com every day to urge me?

to claim the one million bucks, but I do not have any kind of a credit card, can anyone offer me some advice? Is this really true or something else? Thank you for answer my question.



I have reciecved emails from Freelotto.com every day to urge me?loan officer





options: filters: add: freelotto.com, send to trash, save; your done



I have reciecved emails from Freelotto.com every day to urge me? loan



Get a Spam blocker if you use Outlook or Outlook Express. If you use Yahoo, that%26#039;s what the spam button is for. Every time you get one, spam it.



No, it is a scam, scam, scam. Don%26#039;t open their email, don%26#039;t give them any information, don%26#039;t respond to them in any way. If you downloaded something from them, uninstall it ASAP.



Get Spamfighter if you need it for Outlook, OE:



http://www.spamfighter.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment