Friday, August 7, 2009

Is fraud alert covering all my credit cards and checking account for $7.99 a month a good idea or a

this is being offered by chase visa. i wondered if anyone had experience with this kind of offer.



Is fraud alert covering all my credit cards and checking account for $7.99 a month a good idea or a rip-off?title loans





You can get a 3rd party service that actually protects you in fraud instances... Something you can read about here ( http://www.getbrokequick.com/identity-th... )



Usually your credit card company will reimburse you for unauthorized charges. But credit fraud also happens when someone signs up for a CC using your personal information. They get it, buy stuff, and throw it away. Then you%26#039;re stuck with a bad credit score because no one is paying the card. Its best to protect yourself from this kind of stuff.



Is fraud alert covering all my credit cards and checking account for $7.99 a month a good idea or a rip-off?

loan



I got that service courtesy of my state because they printed my SS number on my tax book.



Doesn%26#039;t seem worth it to me. All they do is send an e-mail if my account balance goes over a certain limit or a percentage higher than normal.



Up to you and your peace of mind if it%26#039;s worth it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment