Sunday, August 9, 2009

Which bank is best to work with when you are opening a business account?

I recently incorporated a new business and recently inquired about creating a new line of credit for purchasing supplies and equipment to work with and receive a good answer to that question, now I would like know what bank offers a credit card after you open an account? Secured or unsercured? I will appreciate any info you could give me . ANYONE! Thank you.



Which bank is best to work with when you are opening a business account?emergency loan





Where is your banking going to be done at? Most places will allow you to open an account and that will help in opening a line of credit or credit card. I have one with Wells Fargo and it was very easy. It was a new company so I didn%26#039;t provide them with any documentation. It will just be backed by your credit. Also I applied with Capital One and MBNA. I was approved for $500 with Capital One and $20,000 with MBNA. Both were applied at the same time. GO FIGURE. Hope that helps.



Which bank is best to work with when you are opening a business account? loan



BPI|||I liked Bank of America|||One that will work with you.



Will a large bank do it?



Will a small one do it?



Ask.|||bank of america is terrible... i had a business account with them. wells fargo is pretty good.|||Consider a local Credit Union instead of a bank, especially if this is a new business.

No comments:

Post a Comment