Sunday, August 9, 2009

I am in desperate need of a loan and I have horrible credit in the boston area?

I am interested in obtaining a loan to pay off debt that I find myself sinking into. The problem is, I have horrible credit. I dont want it to get worse. I have a great job but I was recently hit in the stomach with a big expense which threw me for a loop. I would like to consolidate my credit cards and have one payment, which I could handle. Does anyone know of a legite site or offer any insight into what I can do?



I am in desperate need of a loan and I have horrible credit in the boston area?car financing





With horrible credit it will be difficult for you to get one. The rate of interest will be high. You can consult with a debt consolidator for help and see if they can arrange for you some debt consolidation loans. Fill online forms and get some Quotes and see if you get one. If any thing is not working try to repair your credits.



To know more you can visit



http://www.debtconsolidationmanagement.b...



and



http://www.badcrediteasyloans.blogspot.c...



and



http://www.creditcardbiz.blogspot.com



I am in desperate need of a loan and I have horrible credit in the boston area?

loan



Go to Prosper.com and if you like what you read, join them, its a great organization.....Your loan might just be around the corner..|||Wow, I can%26#039;t believe your question generated so much spam.



The easiest thing would be for you to contact a debt counseling agency and work with them to negotiate a deal with a bank to get a card with acceptable terms. Banks are often willing to give you a break if you have consulted with an agency.

No comments:

Post a Comment