Sunday, August 9, 2009

For customer service issues do you perfer to speak to an American?

I am looking for a good mileage credit card and would like my customer service agent to be an American, (yes I can tell) also I rather not pay a fee for the card but may consider given what the card offers. If you do not know of any just answer the original question and disregard the details.



For customer service issues do you perfer to speak to an American?student loan





1. I like to have someone who can speak clearly in the language i subscribe to.



2. I expect someone who pronounce well, and be well articulate.



3. I don%26#039;t expect to have someone with bad language skills in customer service.



I understand you - but we have to blame the employer for NOT selecting the best candidates and in most cases Big companies hire anyone to cut costs. Some Large communications companies are opening call centres outside the USA ...so Blame the CORPORATE WORLD FOR NOT HIRING THE BEST CANDIDATE.



I would like to add: That if a company is based in the USA I would like it to hire people who are Amercians. Companies within a specific territory should promote, hire and employ people from its citizenship first !



For customer service issues do you perfer to speak to an American?

loan



yes..not some guy named Bob with an Indian accent..|||No, I prefer to speak to someone that can handle my issue, it doesn%26#039;t matter where they are from~|||ok...when u call to get one just ask for an american! and get a card that doesnt have an anual fee good luck|||Yes.|||who cares?|||Yes, I do. It is not a matter of prejudice, I just think Americans are easier for an American to understand.|||yes can%26#039;t understand them otherwise|||Yes. I have actually asked to be transferred to a %26quot;person whose 1st language is English%26quot; because I couldn%26#039;t understand the poor guy. Hope I didn%26#039;t hurt his feelings.|||Yes, I prefer to speak to American CSRs. It may sound bad but its a preference. Its difficult to distinguish accents over the phone sometimes. I know being bilingual is a plus in that line of work but it just annoys me most often.|||I do, and I hope that does not make me a bad person.



I just have problems understanding people with accents. I had to do banking one time and this guy%26#039;s accent was so thick I had to keep asking him to repeat himself. It was probably just as stressful to him. So it less stressful if I can have an American, at least for the important business dealings.



Sorry|||I always prefer to speak to an american. I dont think thats gonna happen anymore because whenever you call you get a foreign answer. One time I called aol because I had some problems with the internet and when they answered the phone I got a %26quot;how can I help you today mate?%26quot; I didnt call australia, I called the U.S. of A.|||I%26#039;m an Aussie, and nothing frustrates me more than ringing a customer service line, to find it being transferred to a call centre in India. No offence to these people, but if I say NO I generally mean NO and would you please listen carefully to the question put to you. As for unsolicited calls coming in - please don%26#039;t be offended if I don%26#039;t want your service, free phone, or to answer your survey - I really just don%26#039;t have the time...|||I do actually prefer them to speak english and speak it relatively well...there%26#039;s nothing more irritating then not understanding a word the person says and before you know it....you%26#039;ve signed yourself up for a lifetime of some service you don%26#039;t know anything about and have bought a boat....|||I prefer English speaking, yes. If I can%26#039;t understand them...or they can%26#039;t understand me...I know I%26#039;m not coming out the other side with a good deal!



It%26#039;s hard to say where you will find one every time...but first, check where the credit card is based out of, then go from there. Do most of your detail and rate shopping online. If you get someone with a thick accent who sounds like a %26quot;scripter%26quot; pre-programmed with basic responses...ask for someone else or hang up and call again. However, a lot of companies are outsourcing their call centers to other countries...hence the problem. Good luck!|||Mostly definitely...Especially if I am paying to have their card I want to be able to understand the person that I am calling for customer service and not have to repeat myself or try to interpret what they are trying to tell me in their version of English.|||I don%26#039;t know how a person could recommend a company to you and guarantee that the the customer service rep who answers your call is American. But to answer your question, I really don%26#039;t care what their nation of origin is, as long as they are not an idiot. I have had too many experiences with customer service reps that couldn%26#039;t figure out what my question was, no matter how simply it was stated, or were incapable of giving a cohesive anser that actually matched the question. I have had waaaaay too many conversations that consisted of me repeating my question while they gave me useless information, then asked about 10 minutes in, %26quot;What was your question again?%26quot; And it doesn%26#039;t seem to matter what country they are from, idiots come from all over the world.|||American or someone who can speak proper english..If you have an account with a bank, checking or savings, they usually can give you a great card that will fit your lifestyle.|||I prefer talking to somebody who isn%26#039;t American. Many American customer service representatives are rude or act like you%26#039;re bothering them by asking them to do their job. Also... it%26#039;s fun to talk to somebody outside of the country. Where is everybody else%26#039;s sense of adventure? In America we need to get used to talking to and learning to understand people with foreign accents. There are a lot of first generation immigrants here who still have the accents of their country of origin. It%26#039;s not hard if you%26#039;re patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment