Friday, August 7, 2009

Capital One card holders... did u get Preferred Plus offer?

I am a Capital One card holder and Capital One keeps sending me a pre-approved offer for another card called Preferred Plus, with an additional credit line up to $5000.



Have any of you applied and actually got $5000? or was it less? or even denied?



I applied online but have not received an answer yet.



Capital One card holders... did u get Preferred Plus offer?student loan consolidation





I have a capital one no hassle miles card; they try to get me to use several of their other cards... but what the hell is the point? I don%26#039;t want 50 cards from various vendors, ya know? The best way to stop these preapproved offers is to contact the %26quot;Opt-out line%26quot; found on the back of your credit card offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment