Sunday, August 9, 2009

I do not care if you like caps or not the junk you send to my e-mail is crap and rude Iam sick of sp

ALSO I GET UN WANTED OFFERS FROM CREDIT CARD AND DEBT RELIEF. YAHOO MUST BE CRAZY ! I COULD CARE LESS IF RUDE THE JUNK YOUSEND PEOPLE IS RUDE!



I do not care if you like caps or not the junk you send to my e-mail is crap and rude Iam sick of spam .?annual credit report





Did I miss the question?



I do not care if you like caps or not the junk you send to my e-mail is crap and rude Iam sick of spam .? loan



nobody cares lol i hate them too|||Sorry. I%26#039;ll stop sending you spam. (cuckoo! cuckoo!)|||?????|||set your spam filters|||do what i did - set up a new account, and tell only your friends and family about it. i get only personal stuff there, and when i have to buy some online or when i think a merchant or business contact is going to sell my info, i give them the old address. i check it only occasionally.



it%26#039;s not yahoo sending you crap, it%26#039;s the folks who have bought your address from credit card companies, online dealers, mortgage companies, etc.|||Close your free email box and get one you pay for. That way you have a better chance of controlling what spammers send to you. Or better yet, don%26#039;t have an email address at all. That will stop spam, for sure. And it is the only sure way of stopping it. And no, Yahoo is not crazy.|||There has been a huge increase in spam since the all new mail. I have started to use a free programme Mail Washer rated 5 out of 5 by consumeractive magazine. It%26#039;s not perfect but it certainly helps. Download from http://www.computeractive.co.uk/vnunet/d...

No comments:

Post a Comment